Scott focuses on all areas of intellectual property and unfair competitive practices law, including patents, trade secrets, copyrights, and trademarks, with particular emphasis in computer and other technology-related industries. Recently selected as one of the "Top IP Litigators in California" by the Daily Journal, Scott is experienced in a wide range of business litigation, including real estate, contracts, licensing, partnerships and the like. Additionally, he is well versed in all aspects of ADR.
- Named to the 2010 and 2013 BTI Client Service All-Star Team
- Named to the "Top IP Litigators in California" by the Daily Journal
- Listed, Super Lawyers of Northern California, 2014, 2015, 2016
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 1978, J.D., Order of the Coif, Thurston Society
- Brown University, 1975, A.B.