Arda is an associate in our Miami office and focuses his practice on litigation matters. Arda began his career in Istanbul, Turkey, representing clients before arbitral tribunals and all levels of domestic courts in connection with international arbitration matters. He is fluent in English and Turkish.
- University of Miami, 2020, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, 2020, LL.M.
- Yeditepe University, 2014, LL.B.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Negotiation Skills
- International Arbitration Institute Merit Scholarship, February 2018