Arda is an associate in our Miami office and a member of our business and finance group. He focuses his practice on structured finance, securities and corporate matters. He is a dual-qualified (Florida, District of Columbia and Turkey) lawyer and he began his career in Istanbul, Turkey, focusing on mergers and acquisitions transactions and international arbitration matters. He is fluent in English and Turkish and is proficient in Azerbaijani.
- University of Miami, 2020, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, 2020, LL.M.
- Yeditepe University, 2014, LL.B.
- District of Columbia
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Negotiation Skills
- International Arbitration Institute Merit Scholarship, February 2018