Justine is an associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Group. Justine’s practice focuses on complex transactions and disputes in the energy and commodities sector.
Justine has advised on a number of international joint venture disputes in energy and natural resources projects in Southeast Asia. She also advises traders and charterers in relation to commodities trading and charterparty disputes.
- University College London, 2014, LL.M.
- BPP Law School, 2010, LPC
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2009, Master 1 Droit des Affaires
- University of Cambridge, 2007, M.A., Law
- England and Wales
- Member of the LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Member of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Member of Arbitral Women