Justine is a commercial lawyer whose practice focuses on complex transactions and disputes in the energy and commodities sector.
Justine has acted for clients in disputes in the English High Court and on cross-border litigation and arbitrations, (including under SIAC, ICC and FOSFA Rules) and has advised on a number of international joint venture disputes in energy and natural resources projects in Southeast Asia (including coal power plants and geothermal projects). Justine regularly acts in commodities trading and charterparty disputes, and contract of carriage claims.
- University College London, 2014, LL.M.
- BPP Law School, 2010, LPC
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2009, Master 1 Droit des Affaires
- University of Cambridge, 2007, M.A., Law
- England and Wales
- Member of the LCIA Young International Arbitration Group
- Member of the ICC Young Arbitrators Forum
- Member of Arbitral Women