Marc is an associate in the firm’s Frankfurt office and a member of the Financial Industry Group. He advises national and international clients in the area of non-performing and performing loan transactions.
- University of Lausanne, Switzerland, 2002, Study of Law
- Philipps University Marburg, Germany, 2000, Study of Law
- Marburg, Germany, 2005, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 2008, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts