Samantha Beatty is a Real Estate associate in Reed Smith’s San Francisco office. She advises real estate developers and owners in the acquisition, sale and financing of commercial properties.
- University of California, Davis School of Law, 2014, J.D., Witkin Award for Academic Excellence – Federal Taxation, Journal of Juvenile Law and Policy, Editor in Chief
- University of Southern California, 2010, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Presidential Scholar; Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society; Renaissance Scholar; State Farm Foundation Scholar, Thesis, "Technology and the 2008 Presidential Election: An In-Depth Analysis of How the Internet Has Revolutionized Presidential Campaigning"
- Commercial Real Estate Women San Francisco, Chair of Sponsorship Committee
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Real Estate Law, 2021