Laura is an associate in the New York office of Reed Smith and a member of the firm’s Labor & Employment group. Her practice includes advising clients on a variety of workplace issues, including employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, disability and leaves of absence, reductions in force, and wage and hour compliance. Laura also has experience in both federal and state court, as well as before various government agencies, and has defended both single-plaintiff and class action claims.
- University of Richmond School of Law, 2015, J.D., CALI Award for Excellence in Torts and Criminal Process Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology, Editor-in-Chief, Volume XXI
- Emory University, 2011, B.A., Environmental Studies and Political Science
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- New York Bar Association
- New York Women’s Bar Association