Laura is an associate in the Labor and Employment group. She has experience on employment-related claims and actions in federal and state courts, as well as class and collective action wage and hour litigation.
- University of Richmond School of Law, 2015, J.D., CALI Award for Excellence in Torts and Criminal Process Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Honor Society, Richmond Journal of Law and Technology, Editor-in-Chief, Volume XXI
- Emory University, 2011, B.A., Environmental Studies and Political Science
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- New York Bar Association
- New York Women’s Bar Association