Madhav is an associate in the firm’s Life Sciences and Health Industry Group. Madhav regularly advises providers on licensing, HIPAA, and regulatory matters regarding affiliations and asset purchases and has experience drafting and revising health care, corporate, and finance sections of purchase agreements. Madhav also regularly researches and consults on compliance with federal and state pharmacy laws. He also drafts operating agreements and bylaws and advises on healthcare-related corporate governance matters and conducts due diligence on contractual arrangements among physicians, ACOs, and other health care entities.
- Saint Louis University, 2019, J.D., cum laude
- Campbell University, 2015, M.B.A.
- Campbell University, 2015, Pharm.D., magna cum laude
- Illinois (admission pending)
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- American Pharmacists Association
Awards & Recognition
- Best Student Comment Award, Journal of Health Law and Policy, 2017-2018.