Justus is Head of our private equity practice in Germany and a partner in the Global Corporate Group, based in the Munich office. He is a member of the Firm's global Executive Committee.
He is a leading private equity and M&A practitioner in Germany and has more than 18 years of experience related to all types of private equity & venture capital transactions and a full range of national and cross-border M&A transactions.
- Selected continuously as Best Lawyer Germany (corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital)
- Continuously ranked by Chambers Europe (private equity: venture capital - Germany)
- Recommended by JUVE Handbook German Commercial Law Firms as one of the leading private equity / venture capital lawyers in Germany
- Continuously ranked 2nd tier by JUVE Handbook German Commercial Law Firms (private equity / venture capital) and recognized as a lawyer with “good private equity and restructuring expertise” as well as a lawyer with “high competency, especially in connection with cross-border matters” by clients and competitors
- JUVE Handboook for German Commercial Law Firms 2017/2018: Justus has been recommended as one of the top lawyers in Munich and recognized beyond "Recommended lawyer in M&A" as well as "Leading name in Private Equity/Venture Capital"
- University of Munich, Germany, 1998, Ph.D., Law
- Munich, Germany, 1997, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- Munich, Germany, 1994, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Munich, Germany, 1991, Study of Law
- University of Freiburg, Germany, 1989, Study of Law