Bruce is a trial lawyer who concentrates his practice on antitrust litigation and other complex commercial litigation matters. He has successfully defended a large chemical company in a criminal antitrust price fixing investigation brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, Antitrust Division and the U.S. Postal Service, Office of Inspector General; after a lengthy investigation, the government closed the matter with no enforcement action recommended.
- Recognized by Best Lawyers as among “The Best Lawyers in America” for Commercial Litigation in 2017
- Recognized by Chambers USA in the field of Antitrust – Texas (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyers list – antitrust litigation (2012-2015); and included on the Texas Rising Stars list for antitrust in 2004, 2006, and 2007
- Selected as a member of the “BTI Client Service All-Star Team” (2009)
- Identified as one of Houston’s “Lawyers on the Fast Track” by a Texas magazine (2004)