A skilled, trial-tested attorney, Andrew Bluebond represents producers, financiers, and innovators in courts and arbitrations across the country. By leveraging Reed Smith’s world-class resources and experience, Andrew provides cogent, forward-thinking representation to leading energy and chemical companies, software designers, and distributors. Andrew also provides strategic litigation guidance using data analytics and policy expertise that anticipates clients’ needs and identifies regulatory and litigation risks long before they interrupt operations or thwart strategic goals.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2014, J.D., Editor in Chief of Vol. 33 of The Review of Litigation
- Claremont McKenna College, 2011, B.A., cum laude, Edward J. Sexton Fellow of Philosophy, Politics, and Economics
- Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- Houston Young Lawyers Association