Paul is a member of the firm’s State Tax Group. With more than 25 years of experience working in the state and local tax field, Paul helps clients achieve significant tax savings while representing them during audits and administrative appeals. Paul regularly advises clients on business and transaction structuring to save tax dollars, and he also helps client management identify and remediate tax exposures in an efficient and effective manner. Frequently, Paul provides guidance on complex state and local tax laws to clients in numerous industries and geographies. As an experienced litigator, he will assist clients with state and local tax matters that require legal proceedings.
- John Marshall Law School, 1992, J.D.
- DePaul University, 1989, B.S., honors
- State Supreme Court - Illinois
- Illinois Certified Public Accountant
- Paul is a member of the Illinois Department of Revenue’s Director’s Advisory and Audit Advisory Groups, the Taxpayers Federation of Illinois and the Illinois Chamber of Commerce.
- Paul is a member of the President’s Counsel for Almost Home Kids.