Julia Boyd is a partner in Reed Smith’s Corporate Department and a member of its Private Equity Group.
Julia advises clients on wide variety of transactional matters including domestic and international mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, growth equity financings, recapitalizations, corporate restructurings and dispositions. She also represents clients, including portfolio companies of investment firms with respect to governance matters, as well as on executive compensation matters and other general corporate and commercial matters. Julia has advised clients across a broad range of industries including technology, healthcare, education, financial services, energy, consumer goods and general industrials.
- Durham University, LL.B., with honors
- University of Toronto, B.A., English Literature, Philosophy, and Political Science
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association
- Canadian Association of NY
- North American Foundation for the University of Durham