Jim is a new associate in the firm’s Litigation group in the New York office. Jim focuses his practice on arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- New York University, 2019, J.D.
- The Ohio State University, 2015, B.S., Geographic Information Sciences
- New York
- New York University Law Review
- The Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies
- Morton Geller Award (2019), New York University Law Review
- Bradley Fellow, The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
- Robert McKay Scholar, New York University School of Law
- Sharpe Scholarship for Outstanding Undergraduates, Department of Geography, The Ohio State University