James is an associate in the firm's Financial Industry Group. He focuses his practice on corporate restructuring and insolvency matters, helping creditors successfully navigate the bankruptcy process and ensure that their claims are paid. James also has significant experience representing both borrowers and lenders in secured commercial transactions, including those concerning the acquisition of real property.
- Notre Dame Law School, 2018, J.D., cum laude, Journal of Legislation - Editor-in-Chief, Vol. 44
- Pennsylvania State University, 2013, B.A., Political Science
- Judith K. Fitzgerald Western Pennsylvania Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Honorable Gregory L. Taddonio, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania