Amanda is counsel in the Transportation Industry Group in the firm's New York office. She represents clients in complex finance and private equity matters. Amanda advises major U.S. and non-U.S. banks and other institutional lenders in connection with cross-border and domestic ship finance transactions, including syndicated and bilateral loan facilities, revolving credit facilities and letter of credit facilities, both secured and unsecured. Amanda also represents shipowners as borrowers in finance transactions and assists shipowners with the registration of vessels in the United States and open registries.
- George Washington University Law School, 2006, J.D.
- Yale University, 2002, B.A., History with distinction
- New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA)
- Connecticut Maritime Association
- Super Lawyers: New York Metro area "Rising Star," Shipping, 2017