Keturah focuses on complex energy regulatory matters, with an emphasis on matters before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and state public service commissions.
Her practice involves numerous Natural Gas Act and Federal Power Act issues. Keturah has assisted clients with achieving successful results in matters involving certification and abandonment proceedings, rate cases, and enforcement proceedings before FERC. She also has experience with FERC’s regulatory obligations under the Interstate Commerce Act.
- George Washington University Law School, 2016, J.D., Pro Bono Service Award
- Florida State University, 2013, M.P.A., Florida State University Fellows Society, Florida Gubernatorial Fellows Class VIII
- Florida State University, 2012,
Magna Cum Laude and Garnet, Gold Scholars Society
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- District Court for the District of Columbia
- Secretary, Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Chapter of the American Association of Blacks in Energy
- Membership Vice Chair, Oil & Gas Committee, American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Communications Vice Chair, Air Quality Committee, American Bar Association Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- Member, Energy Bar Association
- Member, National Bar Association
- National Black Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless, Rising Star Award