Melissa is an associate in the New York office and is a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. Her practice concentrates on complex commercial disputes and product liability litigation. Melissa has experience representing clients in commercial matters, including contract disputes and business torts as well as defending pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in mass tort and multi-district litigations as well as single plaintiff cases.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2016, J.D., cum laude, Associate Managing Editor, St. John's Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 2011, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- All State Courts - New York