Micah is an associate in the Life Science and Health Industry group and located in the Philadelphia office. Micah has experience in researching, drafting, and editing pre-trial motions and memoranda of law, including motions to exclude expert witnesses, memoranda of law in opposition to class certification, Rule 12(b)(6) and 12(c) motions to dismiss, and motions for summary judgment.
- Cornell Law School, 2018, J.D., cum laude
- American Military University, 2013, MBA
- East Stroudsburg University, 2003, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable John K. Bush, U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit, 1 October 2018 to 1 September 2019