Raeann is an associate in the Labor & Employment group in the Pittsburgh office. She is an accomplished labor and employment attorney with a wide range of experience in numerous employment subject matters, including Title VII, ADA, ADEA and FMLA. Raeann has years of experience defending single plaintiff discrimination and harassment cases and wage and hour claims. She provides legal advice and recommendations to employers to ensure their compliance with a multitude of government agencies and represents employers at all state and federal levels, including before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and equivalent state agencies. She also works with clients to develop and implement employee handbooks and effective work place policies and practices.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2000, J.D.
- John Carroll University, 1996, B.S., Psychology
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan