Deirdre provides support to the Business & Finance group and the Litigation group where she concentrates on the defense of clients in the financial sector. Deirdre also provides support drafting documents for transactional attorneys, specifically leases and lease amendments as well as reviewing and revising contracts and agreements for a variety of clients.
- University of San Diego School of Law, 1997, J.D.
- Emory University, 1993, M.A.
- St. Mary’s College of California, 1991, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - California
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania