Courtney is a member of the firm’s Global Corporate Group. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, debt and equity financing transactions, corporate governance issues and general corporate law matters for both public and privately-held businesses. Her transaction experience spans a wide range of industries and deal sizes and includes both cross-border and domestic transactions.
- University of San Diego School of Law, 2013, J.D., San Diego International Law Journal, Honors Distinction, Pro Bono Service Honoree
- Barnard College, Columbia University, 2007, B.A., magna cum laude, Departmental Honors for Senior Thesis
- New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Honorable Roger T. Benitez, U.S. District Court - Southern District of California (Judicial Extern)