Courtney is a member of the firm’s Global Corporate Group. Her practice focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and joint ventures as well as corporate governance and general corporate law matters. Her transaction experience spans a wide range of industries, including technology, entertainment & media, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and consumer brands and products.
- University of San Diego School of Law, 2013, J.D., San Diego International Law Journal, Honors Distinction, Pro Bono Service Honoree
- Barnard College, Columbia University, 2007, B.A., magna cum laude, Departmental Honors for Senior Thesis
- New York
- California (admission pending)
- New York City Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Honorable Roger T. Benitez, U.S. District Court - Southern District of California (Judicial Extern)