Zack is a member of the Energy and Natural Resources Group and is based in the Dallas office. His practice is focused on representing banks, financial institutions, corporate lenders, hedge and mezzanine funds, and business associations in corporate and commercial transactions spanning across multiple industries.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Baylor University, 2009, B.A., Dean's List
- State Bar of Texas, Oil, Gas, and Energy Resources Law Section
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Dallas County Young Lawyers Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Young Professionals in Energy (Dallas Chapter), President