Laura provides firmwide support to the Business & Finance and Litigation Departments, focusing primarily on defending clients against allegations related to the origination and servicing of mortgage loans. She has extensive experience litigating employment discrimination matters and representing individuals and corporations in white collar criminal investigations and prosecutions. Laura also has significant experience representing relators and defendants in federal qui tam litigation. She has further practiced in other areas of law, including insurance and malpractice defense, labor and contract disputes, affirmative action plans, and municipal zoning.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2011, J.D., cum laude, Pittsburgh Journal of Environmental and Public Health Law –Senior Articles Editor; CALI Award Winner in International Criminal Law
- McGill University, 2006, B.A., International Development Studies, minor in Economics
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Young Lawyers, Women in the Law, and Labor & Employment Divisions
- American Bar Association – Civil Litigation Division