Gavin is experienced in all stages of litigation, including initial investigations, pleadings and motion practice, discovery, trial, and settlement.
His practice focuses on representing management in a wide range of employment law matters arising under state and federal law, with a particular focus on defending against claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, whistle-blower allegations, and sexual harassment allegations. He also handles matters involving restrictive covenant and trade secrets issues, including both litigating and advising clients on enforcement or defense of noncompetition agreements and other post-termination restrictive covenants. Gavin has experience defending employers against Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) wage and hour class and collective actions.
- Boston College Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Boston College, 2013, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Member of the Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- Member of Reed Smith's LGBT+ Business Inclusion Group (PRISM)