Peter has specialised in engineering and construction law since 1985.
He advises on projects throughout the world in the oil & gas, petrochemical, power, ports & terminals and mining sectors such as oil and gas production platforms offshore Russia, an FPSO offshore Nigeria, an LNG plant in Egypt, a sub-sea development offshore West Africa, an ethylene plant in mainland Europe, an ethane recovery plant in Saudi Arabia, the decommissioning of a nuclear plant in Lithuania, FGD plants in the UK and a copper mine in Zambia.
In addition to providing strategic project advice, Peter represents clients throughout the dispute resolution process, whether in court, arbitration or using ADR techniques. He acts as counsel on international arbitrations under the ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL and Swiss rules and on ad-hoc arbitrations. Peter has also been called ad hoc to the Antwerp Bar.
- University of London, BSc
- College of Law, London
- England and Wales
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, UK Energy Lawyers Group
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration
- Member, Technology and Construction Solicitors Association
- Member, procurement working group of the ACTIVE initiative Committee
- Member, CEDR Commission on Settlement in International Arbitration
- Committee Member, Offshore Engineering Society
- Director, Energy Industries Council
- Ranked in Chambers UK for London Construction: Supplier, 2020