Deisy is an associate in the firm's Labor and Employment Group. Deisy’s practice focuses on representing employers in litigation regarding wage and hour collective and class actions, as well as discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination claims. Her practice also includes counseling employers on a variety workforce issues, including compensation and employee classification. In addition, she has experience in employment-related immigration matters.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2004, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Academy Fellow of the National Employment Law Council (2017)