Deisy is an associate in the firm's Labor and Employment Group. Deisy’s practice focuses on representing employers in litigation regarding wage and hour collective and class actions, as well as discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination claims. She also has experience in employment-related immigration matters.
- Academy Fellow of the National Employment Law Council (2017)
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2004, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California