Andrew’s practice covers all aspects of intellectual property, concerning both contentious and non-contentious matters. His practice involves the prosecution and management of trade marks, designs, patents and domain names, and the commercial exploitation of such intellectual property rights. As part of his practice, Andrew also handles litigation matters concerning intellectual property rights.
- University of Hong Kong, 1999, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of Technology, Sydney, 1998, Bachelor of Law,
- Hong Kong
- New South Wales
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Trade Mark Practitioners
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales