Catherine’s practice focuses on internal investigations in the Asia-Pacific region. She also has experience in commercial litigation, international commercial arbitration, as well as in restructuring and insolvency matters. Before joining Reed Smith, Catherine worked for a leading law firm in Singapore in its banking and financial disputes resolution practice group. Catherine is fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- 2016, "Volume 1 - G.P Selvam, Ed, Sweet & Maxwell"Singapore Civil Procedure
- 2014, Chapter 7 (Interim Measures in International Arbitration) of David Joseph, Q.C. & David Foxton, Q.C. (Gen. Ed), Lexis Nexis Singapore" Singapore International Arbitration: Law & Practice
- King's College London, 2012, LL.B., Hons
- Law Society of Singapore
- The Singapore Bar
- Member of the Law Society of Singapore
- Member of the Young Singapore International Arbitration Centre Group