Stephen joined Reed Smith Richards Butler in 2019. He qualified as a solicitor in New Zealand in 2007 and Hong Kong in 2014.
As an experienced advocate in both Hong Kong and New Zealand, Stephen brings clarity and focus to complex disputes in commercial litigation, international arbitration, employment and intellectual property matters.
Stephen is a committee member of the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Arbitration Committee.
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Present Committee Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong’s Arbitration Committee
- Member of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Law Society of New Zealand
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- Associate of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators (HKIAB)