David is a member of Reed Smith's Complex Litigation Group. His practice focuses on products liability and mass torts litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, and healthcare regulatory matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2014, J.D., Moot Court Board Co-Chair, Hastings Law Journal; Hastings Appellate Project; Associated Students of UC Hastings - 1L Representative; David E. Snodgrass Intramural Moot Court Competition Best Oral Advocate (’12); Thomas Tang National Moot Court Competition Best Oral Advocate (’12)
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, 2009, Global Master of Business Administration, with Honors, GMBA VI Class President; Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society; Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society
- Pepperdine University, B.S., Business Administration; Minor, Marketing
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- David is a member of the Reed Smith Asian Affinity Group.
- Internalizing the External Costs of Medical Device Preemption (65 Hastings L.J. 283) was cited by the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in Caplinger v. Medtronic, Inc., 784 F.3d 1335, 1338 (10th Cir. 2015).