Aaron is Counsel in the Global Regulatory Enforcement group in the New York office. He focuses on internal investigations, white-collar criminal defense, responses to government inquiries, and data security and privacy. Aaron has represented domestic and foreign companies and individuals in internal investigations and in matters before both federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).
- McGill University, 2005, LL.B., Great Distinction
- McGill University, 2005, BCL, Great Distinction
- McGill University, 1996, B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- Louis J. Lefkowitz Award, New York Office of the Attorney General, January 2017