Aaron is a senior associate in the Global Regulatory Enforcement group. He focuses on internal investigations, responses to government inquiries and data security. He has extensive experience both investigating and litigating matters related to the internet, including privacy issues, data security incidents, false advertising, and alleged violations of state and federal statutes, including COPPA, CAN-SPAM, HIPAA, FTC Act and New York’s consumer protection and data breach notification statutes (NY GBL §§ 349, 350 & 899-aa). Aaron also has represented Fortune 50 clients in complex patent litigation involving internet technology.
- Louis J. Lefkowitz Award, New York Office of the Attorney General, January 2017
- McGill University, 2005, LL.B., Great Distinction
- McGill University, 2005, BCL, Great Distinction
- McGill University, 1996, B.E., Mechanical Engineering
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit