In an industry that is rapidly evolving, there is a need for a more dynamic firm.
Greg has spent the last five years in New York building just that.
Leveraging a deep knowledge of the market, Greg has been a driver for the firm’s development of the most complete, full-spectrum maritime practice in the world.
- Cornell Law School, 2001, J.D., Specialization in International Legal Affairs
- St. Lawrence University, 1998, B.A., Government and History, summa cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Recognized as one of the "Top 10 Lawyers", among the 100 most influential people in shipping world-wide, by Lloyd's List (2015)