Greg leads the shipping team in the United States and has helped build the team into one of the leading finance, alternative finance and private equity legal advisors for shipping in the country.
Greg advises clients on a broad range of finance and private equity matters. This includes advising major lenders, operating companies, and equity investors on all aspects of the financing of ships, offshore assets, and other related capital equipment, including syndicated and bilateral pre- and post-delivery debt finance, ECA-backed loan facilities, sale and leaseback transactions, structured financings, residual value guarantees, and related collateral arrangements.
He also advises on a range of corporate matters and transactions, including private equity transactions, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate restructurings in the shipping industry.
- Cornell Law School, 2001, J.D., Specialization in International Legal Affairs
- St. Lawrence University, 1998, B.A., Government and History, summa cum laude
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide Transportation: Shipping/Maritime: Finance, 2020
- Recognized as one of the "Top 10 Lawyers", among the 100 most influential people in shipping world-wide, by Lloyd's List (2015)