Over the past 20 years, Kit has achieved recognized results by recovering millions of dollars in covered insurance claims for her clients. She counsels clients around the globe on risk transfer, risk management and policy terms, with an emphasis on reps and warranties insurance. Additionally, Kit served as the Global Director of the Women's Initiative Network at Reed Smith, and was the 2012 Fixed Share Partner representative to the Reed Smith Executive Committee.
- Selected as an Illinois Super Lawyer in the category of “Insurance Coverage” by Chicago magazine, 2007, 2008 & 2009
- Selected as an Illinois Super Lawyer - Corporate Counsel Edition, July/August 2010
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, 1990, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 1983, B.S.
- Member, American Bar Association Tort and Insurance Practice Section and Litigation Section
- Board Member, Hastings Leadership Academy for Women Advisory Board
- Board Member, Great Lakes Academy Charter School, Chicago