Sheri Cheung focuses on complex civil litigation and class action defense. She is experienced at challenging pleadings and handling pre-certification discovery to limit the scope of the class. She has successfully defeated class certification. Sheri has experience in all phases of litigation, including arbitration and trial, and in handling administrative matters. Her recent representations include defending public employee retirement systems.
- University of Southern California Law School, 1997, J.D., E. Avery Crary Award in Oral Advocacy
- Smith College, 1994, B.A., First Group Scholar
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Named Rising Star by Southern California Super Lawyers, 2005-2006