Robert is Counsel in the firm’s Global Corporate Group and has over 25 years’ experience in Fortune 500 Corporate Law and Human Resources departments, with a focus in global employment, litigation, labor, compensation, benefits, immigration and security. He works with clients in multiple industries, including health care, consumer products, energy, manufacturing, and news and entertainment services. Robert counsels boards of directors, business line executive officers, company counsel, and human resource leaders in all facets of U.S. and international employment and labor matters. He has had primary responsibility for managing class wage and hour litigation, conducting C-suite investigations and negotiating executive agreements. He has also provided EEO seminars globally to all levels of public companies.
- St. John's University School of Law, 1986, J.D.
- The Catholic University of America, 1983, B.A., magna cum laude, phi beta kappa
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Membership in the New York and New Jersey Bar Association