Kimberly is an associate in the Information Technology, Privacy & Data Security and IP, Tech & Data groups. She is an IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US). She focuses her practice on privacy, data security, media, and advertising.
- Accredited as a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by the IAPP
- New York University School of Law, 2014, J.D., Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law: Associate Editor
- Yale College, 2009, B.A., History, with distinction
- District of Columbia
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association