Samantha is a staff attorney with more than eleven years of civil litigation experience with particular emphasis on financial litigation. She began her practice in 2004 working in insurance defense and then transitioned into a more refined practice to include professional liability and financial litigation. Samantha has been the responsible managing attorney for a variety of cases pending in federal and state courts as well as cases pending before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”).
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2004, J.D., Topics Editor of The Pittsburgh Journal of Technology, Law, and Policy; School of Law Community Service Award; CALI Award for Excellence in Research and Writing; H.J. Heinz Company Foundation Law Scholarship
- State University of New York at Buffalo, 1998, B.A., English
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania