Henry G. Ciocca, III is an associate in Reed Smith’s Complex Litigation Practice Group. He has a diverse array of experience handling contract, intellectual property, media, business torts, securities, and antitrust litigation on behalf of public and privately-held corporations, banks and broker-dealers, and media and publishing entities. He has represented clients in state, federal, and arbitral forums.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2014, J.D., magna cum laude, Member, Journal of College and University Law
- Hamilton College, 2009, B.A., magna cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- Henry was selected to the 2018 Super Lawyers list as a NY Metro Rising Stars for Business Litigation. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.