Alexis is a privacy, data security and consumer class action defense lawyer in Reed Smith's IP, Tech & Data Group. Alexis's practice includes advising and representing corporations, executives, directors and individuals on issues related to data privacy, data retention, financial services, contract disputes, securities, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), insurance coverage, hedge fund disputes, criminal law, insurance, real estate, employment and corporate governance. She has represented clients in various contexts and at all stages of litigation in federal and state trial and appellate courts and alternative dispute resolution forums. She has advised clients on developing and implementing privacy compliance programs, including under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Alexis also advises on legal and policy matters involving state attorneys general.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2005, J.D., summa cum laude, Managing Editor of Outside Articles; Villanova Law Review; Order of the Coif; Volunteer Income Tax Assistance; Hyman Goodman Award
- Pennsylvania State University, 2002, B.S., Finance and International Business, minors in Economics and International Studies, Schreyer Honors College Scholar
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Villanova Inn of Court
- Honorable Thomas N. O'Neill, Jr., U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania