Alexis is a privacy, data security and consumer class action defense lawyer in Reed Smith’s IP, Tech & Data Group.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2005, J.D., summa cum laude, Managing Editor of Outside Articles; Villanova Law Review; Order of the Coif; Volunteer Income Tax Assistance; Hyman Goodman Award
- Pennsylvania State University, 2002, B.S., Finance and International Business, minors in Economics and International Studies, Schreyer Honors College Scholar
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- Villanova Inn of Court
- Honorable Thomas N. O'Neill, Jr., U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania