Chinita is a senior paralegal in the Life Sciences & Health Industry Group focusing on mass tort pharmaceutical and medical matters as well as being exposed to general litigation. She is experienced in all aspects of litigation, including but not limited to, large documents production and indexing; acquiring and analyzing medical records, preparing summaries and indices of medical records; assisting in the discovery process and all facets of trial preparation.
- American Center for Technical Arts & Sciences, Paralegal Certificate
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- Former member of the Philadelphia Association of Paralegals
Awards & Recognition
- Pro Bono - Homeless Advocacy Project Award in Recognition of Outstanding Client Service of the Homeless Advocacy Project (October 2010)
- Legal Assistant Today - Paralegal of the Year Runner-Up (September/October 2005)