Abe is a member of the Financial Industry Group, practicing in the area of Financial Services Litigation. He is licensed to practice in the states of New York and California and he has extensive experience litigating consumer individual and class actions around the country on behalf of financial services companies. The issues litigated typically involve alleged violations of unfair competition laws, the FCRA, FDCPA, ECOA, California Business & Professions code section 17200, the Consumer Legal Remedies Act and common law claims such as negligence, defamation and breach of contract.
- Fordham University School of Law, 1988, J.D.
- Bernard Baruch College, 1985, B.B.A.
- New York
- All State Courts - California
- All State Courts - New York
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association