Patricia is an associate in Reed Smith's Complex Litigation group. She has represented Fortune 100 corporations in state and federal court in various commercial and business litigation matters including breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation, strict liability, negligent hiring and supervision, defective products, indemnification, construction disputes, and breach of warranty matters.
Patricia has significant experience in taking and defending lay and expert witness depositions, arguing pre-trial motions in state and federal court, and attending mediation, pre-trial conferences and calendar call.
- American University, 2013, J.D., Business Law Review
- Florida International University, 2008, B.A., Business Management and Philosophy, cum laude, Student Government Council, Phi Sigma Sigma, International Business Honor Society
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Teen Court (Judge)
- Dade County Bar Association