Paul is an experienced former Deputy Attorney General, trial lawyer and strategic advisor who specializes in defending clients in high-stakes litigation, investigations and controversies, and regulatory matters brought by state attorneys general (AGs). His broad practice encompasses issues that involve health care, privacy, environmental, technology, financial services, and white collar cases and investigations involving state attorneys general and federal agencies.
- Marquette University Law School, 1998, J.D., magna cum laude, Executive Editor, Marquette Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Parkside, 1994, B.A., cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Honorable J.P. Stadtmueller, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Wisconsin