Jade is a member of the Private Client Services team in Tysons. His practice includes preparing wills, trusts, estate and gift tax returns, and agreements for family companies and partnerships. He advises clients on the probate process, the administration of estates and trusts, tax-efficient charitable planning, and issues involving establishing, maintaining, and terminating public and private tax-exempt entities.
Additionally, Jade works on tax controversy matters during audit and appeals at the IRS and state tax agencies, litigation before the U.S. Tax Court and other federal courts, and fiduciary litigation involving trusts and estates.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, LL.M., Taxation
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D., Editor, The Georgetown Law Journal
- Western Washington University, 2014, B.A., Politics/Philosophy/Economics,
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National LGBT Bar Association
- Founder and Director, Time to Go (nonprofit dedicated to striking racially-restrictive covenants from land records in the U.S.)
- Nelson T. Hartson Memorial Award for Tax Law (2018), Georgetown University Law Center
- 2nd Place, Mary Moers Wenig 2017 Student Writing Competition, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)