Jade is a member of the Private Client Services team in Tysons. His practice includes preparing wills, revocable (“living”) trusts, irrevocable trusts, powers of attorney, estate and gift tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns, and agreements for family companies and partnerships. He also advises clients on the probate process, the administration of estates and trusts, and tax-efficient charitable planning.
Prior to joining Reed Smith, Jade was an intern in the Transaction Tax department at EY and a frequent volunteer at the DC Bar’s Probate Resource Center.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D., Taxation
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, LL.M.
- 2014, B.A., Politics/Philosophy/Economics,
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National LGBT Bar Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Nelson T. Hartson Memorial Award for Tax Law (2018), Georgetown University Law Center.
- 2nd Place for The Omitted Spouse: New Estate Planning Techniques for Jewish Clients, Mary Moers Wenig 2017 Student Writing Competition, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)