Kerri joined Reed Smith in 2014 as an associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Group, bringing with her considerable experience. She has represented public and private companies ranging from start-up ventures to established multinational corporations, with a particular emphasis on energy companies, on a wide variety of matters including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, compliance issues, and financing transactions. Kerri has negotiated and drafted purchase and sales agreements and closing documents; managed due diligence; and prepared other corporate and commercial documents, such as real estate and government compliance documents. She also has provided counsel and formal opinions to energy companies on complex title matters pertaining to leasing natural gas interests in the Marcellus Shale, and has prepared and reviewed industry documents.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2000, B.A., Psychology
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association