Todd's practice consists of multiple types of energy related transactions relating to oil and gas assets, energy infrastructure assets and financings.
Energy Infrastructure. Todd’s energy infrastructure practice experience includes energy infrastructure project development and financing, and acquisitions and dispositions of energy infrastructure projects. Todd has substantial domestic and international experience. His international experience includes work in Argentina, Egypt, Indonesia, Kuwait, Mexico, Oman, the Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Trinidad and Tobago, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela.
- South Texas College of Law, 1993, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of Texas, 1990, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas