Sarah is a senior associate in our Life Sciences Health Industry Group. She focuses her practice on anti-corruption, regulatory, compliance, and litigation matters for clients such as hospitals and hospital systems; medical device, pharmaceutical, and biological manufacturers; Part B DMEPOS suppliers; pharmacy chains; and other related companies in the life sciences and health care space.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2011, J.D., Order of the Coif
- Bucknell University, 2008, B.A., magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Women's Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers