James’ practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, including trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights and patents, and commercial litigation. He has worked on cases involving computer software, telecommunication test devices, computer networking technology, and pharmaceuticals. He has experience in prosecuting and defending claims for preliminary injunctive relief and navigating federal and state discovery obligations.
- Cornell Law School, 2005, J.D.,
- Weisberg Prize for Outstanding Scholarship in Constitutional Law
- General Editor of the Cornell International Law Journal
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2002, B.A.,
- Summa Cum Laude
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers