Stefan maintains a transactional commercial real estate practice representing lenders in all facets of the origination of secured real estate financings. This includes drafting and negotiating loan documents for property acquisitions, construction projects and refinances across the country; coordinating and conducting due diligence reviews; and taking an active role in closing complex real estate finance transactions. Stefan also has been involved in the implementation of the Deal Performance Platform™, an innovative collection of web-based technologies aimed at providing real-time updates on the status of transactions – increasing efficiency and reducing legal costs.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2009, J.D., summa cum laude, Research Editor, Duquesne Law Review; National Environmental Law Moot Court Team; ACBA Environment and Energy Law Section Award (2009); ACBA Gerald K. Gibson Memorial Award for Bankruptcy (2009); Order of the Barristers
- University of Miami, 2003, B.S., Marine Science and Biology, minors in Anthropology and Chemistry
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association