Eduardo focuses his practice on international litigation and arbitration, representing corporate transnational clients and entrepreneurs in a variety of complex business related disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals.
Eduardo brings to each international dispute he handles a very distinct combination of experience and knowledge on common law and civil law topics and tactics resulting from his unique academic and professional background.
- University of Miami School of Law, 2008, J.D., cum laude, Claude M. Olds Scholar, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Excellent Academic Achievement for scholarly paper on The Distinctive Features of the Implementation of the Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration in Germany, Assistant Coach for the Willem C. Vis International Arbitration Moot Team
- Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico, 2001, J.D.
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, 2001, Commercial Arbitration Diploma
- All State Courts - Florida
- Florida Bar International Law Section, Vice-Chair of the NAFTA Committee
- Latin American Arbitration Association, Secretary of the International Commercial Arbitration Committee
- AIJA, International Association for Young Lawyers, Member of the Organizing Committee and Co-Chair of the Scientific Program, AIJA’s Annual Arbitration Conference, New York City 2016
- American Bar Association
- Mexican Bar Association
- Listed as an “Up and Coming” individual by Chambers USA in 2016 and 2017
- Selected in 2015 by the publication Latinvex as a Rising Legal Star in Latin America
- Recognized as an “Associate to Watch” by Chambers USA in 2014 and 2015
- Recognized as an “Associate to Watch” by Chambers Latin America in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Selected as a “Foreign Expert for Mexico” by Chambers Global in 2016
- Highlighted by Legal 500 Latin America in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.